Peacock hill Mountain is the highest peak in Pussellawa - Sri Lanka (1513 meters above sea level), rising only 200 meters above the Pussellawa city. Peacock hill is easily accessible by using the roads across the villages.
Peacock Hill Mountain is one of the most panoramic vantage points of Pussellawa which gives an extraordinary view of the most mountains and cities around where you could absorb the beauty of Gampola town, Pussellawa town, Ambuluwawa, Dolosbage mountain range, Nawalapitiya town, Nuwara-Eliya town, Pidurutalagala range, Kotmale reservoir & Bible rock. A traveller would have a wonderful time walking up the hill in the midst of the immaculate Pussellawa atmosphere.
- Arrival time will be 0730 hrs at the trail head near Doragala in Pussellawa.
- Brief description of the route and the trekking
- Starting the trekking at 0800 hrs.
- Estimated time to reach the top by 0930 hrs.
- Photography session
- Climb down the trail starts 1000 hrs.
- Reaching the trail head by 1130 hrs.
Our rate includes
- Refreshments with energy slabs.
- Support staff.
- All Taxes and Service chargers.
Our rate excludes
- Hotel Pickup and Drop (Any transportation up to the trail head at Nuwara Eliya).
- Food or Drinks (Not specified above).
- Gratuities (Optional).
- Expenses of Personal Nature.
Pussellawa, PussellawaGet Directions
Terms and Conditions
Cancellation, No Show and Refund Policy Cancellation must be in writing and sent by you/your travel agent who made the booking. Cancellations take effect from the date the written notice is received. No refund in full or in part will be given for unutilized services in the package(s) once you commence using the product or service. • Up to 7 days before the Activity starts – Fixed processing fee of USD 30.00 and the balance will be refunded. In case of a refund to be made via an international bank transfer, all bank fees to be borne by the guest. A refund to the credit card is subject to above processing fee only. • Less than 7 days and in case of “No Show” – No Refunds. • No refunds will be entertained under whatsoever condition once the guest arrives in Sri Lanka. • We reserve the right to cancel your holiday because of unforeseen circumstances.