- Premium tents. (Spacious tents – 14’ in length, 8’ in width & 9’in height).
- Mattresses, pillows and clean linen.
- Meals on full board, a limited chilled beer with B.B.Q dinner (Five-course).
- Park entrance tickets.
- Two safaris on the one-night package.
- Experienced Tour guide.
- Separate washrooms.
Yala National Park is the most visited and second largest national park in Sri Lanka. Yala National Park (block 1) is situated in the southeast region of the country and lies in Southern Province and Uva Province. The park covers 979 square kilometers (378 sq. mi) and is located about 300 kilometers (190 mi) from Colombo. Yala was designated as a wildlife sanctuary in1900, and, along with Wilpattu was one of the first two national parks in Sri Lanka, having been designated in 1938. The park is best known for its variety of wild animals. It is important for the conservation of Sri Lankan Elephants and aquatic birds.
The park is situated in the dry semi-arid climatic region and rain is received mainly during the northeast monsoon. Yala hosts a variety of ecosystems ranging from moist monsoon forests to freshwater and marine wetlands. It is one of the 70 Important Bird Areas (IBAs) in Sri Lanka. Yala harbors 215 bird species including six endemic species of Sri Lanka. The number of mammals that have been recorded from the park is 44, and it has one of the highest leopard densities in the world.
Anyone visiting Yala National Park will experience wildlife safaris that will surely make their stay something memorable and unique. Given a choice premium camping services, the options available are designed to suit almost any type of wildlife enthusiast or visitor. With two safari sessions that are available for the 1 Night 2 Days, the Yala National Park wildlife safari and camping tour cater to the visitor’s needs, either providing an all-out experience of the national park or the must-experience 1-day tour that will cover most of the park’s features and famous locations.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Personal effects for Warm/Windy/Rainy conditions should be carried by clients.
- Insect repellent, sunblock, etc. are recommended.
- Special dietary requirements should be notified in advance.
- Premium tents. (Spacious tents – 14’ in length, 8’ in width & 9’in height), with Separate washrooms.
- Mattresses/beds, pillows, and clean linen
- Full board meals-(Late arrivals do to extend to accommodate lunch on the following day)
- Limited cool beer with B.B.Q dinner (Five courses)
- Park entrance tickets and Tour Guide
- Two safari sessions
- Gratuities (Optional).
- Expenses of Personal Nature.
Park Gate of Yala National Park, YalaGet Directions
Terms and Conditions
Cancellation, No Show and Refund Policy Cancellation must be in writing and sent by you/your travel agent who made the booking. Cancellations take effect from the date the written notice is received. No refund in full or in part will be given for unutilized services in the package(s) once you commence using the product or service. • Up to 21 days before the Tour starts – Fixed processing fee of USD 30.00 and the balance will be refunded. In case of a refund to be made via an international bank transfer, all bank fees to be borne by the guest. A refund to the credit card is subject to the above processing fee only. • Less than 21 days and in case of “No Show” – No Refunds. • No refunds will be entertained under whatsoever condition once the guest arrives in Sri Lanka. • We reserve the right to cancel your holiday because of unforeseen circumstances.